- NiroSan® | Stainless steel
- NiroSan® Gas | Stainless steel
- NiroSan® Industry | Stainless steel
- NiroSan® SF | Stainless steel
- NiroTherm® | Stainless steel
- NiroTherm® Industry | Stainless steel
- PURAPRESS® | Silicon bronze
- SANHA-Press® | Copper
- SANHA-Press® Gas | Copper
- SANHA-Press® Solar | Copper
- SANHA-Press® Chrom | Copper
- ACR Copper Press | Copper
- Heavy Steel Press | Carbon steel
Heavy Steel Press Gas | Carbon steel
- SANHA®-Therm | Carbon steel
- SANHA®-Therm Industry | Carbon steel
- 3fit®-Press | Silicon bronze & PPSU
- 3fit®-Push | Brass
SANHA® Heavy Steel Press Gas (series 71000)
Safe, robust & durable gas installations
The press fittings in the new "Heavy Steel Press Gas" series have sealing rings made of HNBR (yellow) and are ideal for gas installations of all kinds. This makes them particularly suitable for industrial applications, in power plants or for local heating supply in commercial, industrial and residential areas. They offer contractors and installers alike a safe and cost-effective alternative to welding for joining thick-walled steel pipes*. This allows construction projects and repairs to be carried out significantly faster - and more economically.
Why chose SANHA® Heavy Steel Press fittings?
SANHA® Heavy Steel Press fittings are ideally suited for installing thick-walled (i.e. seamless, welded, black, galvanized or epoxy-coated) carbon steel pipes not just in a timely manner - several key features such as the sealing ring's large contact area (200 % over traditional ones!) offer additional protection and ease of mind for installers.
The development of the new piping system benefited from all our experience in the production of fittings and pipes since 1964.
Two rows of specially designed bi-directional stainless steel teeth provide unsurpassed additional protection against slipping or tearing. This is especially true for large diameter connections. At the same time, this improves the durability of the entire press connection. SANHA® Heavy Steel Press thus also has a higher bursting pressure than comparable systems.
Especially in poorly accessible, angled locations or for installations above head height, our new system is an excellent solution. Compared to a welded joint, installers can save up to 60% of their time. It is obvious that this also pays off for contractors and investors.
* The pipe wall thicknesses comply with EN 10220 and 10255.
Operating conditions for SANHA® Heavy Steel Press Gas series 71000
|Outside pipe diameter||Operating pressure|
|d ≤ 1/2 to 2"||Natural gas: 5 bar* | Technical gases: 16 bar|
SANHA® Heavy Steel Press Gas with HNBR sealing ring
|-20 °C - +80 °C|
|Thread design: Pipe-thread: R/Rp according to EN 10226 | *CSA-rated to 8 bar|
- Easy, rapid processing thanks to pressing technology
- Grip ring and spacer on the fitting (in front of the actual sealing ring) prevent damage when the fitting is pushed onto the pipe
- connection is additionally strengthened by the grip ring200% larger surface area of the sealing ring ensures a permanently tight connection
- dimensions from 1/2 to 2"
What does this mean for you as a fabricator?
- higher economic efficiency: up to 60 % less assembly time for the connection compared to welding
- high flexibility due to many dimensions of the fittings
- no open flame, no additional effort for fire protection precautions, fire watch etc.
- higher overall service life of the construction project due to high quality zinc-nickel coating
Areas of application
More applications on demand.