- NiroSan® | Stainless steel
- NiroSan® Gas | Stainless steel
- NiroSan® Industry | Stainless steel
NiroSan® SF | Stainless steel
- NiroTherm® | Stainless steel
- NiroTherm® Industry | Stainless steel
- PURAPRESS® | Silicon bronze CuSi
- SANHA®-Press | Copper
- SANHA®-Press Gas | Copper
- SANHA®-Press Solar | Copper
- SANHA®-Press Chrome | Copper
- Heavy Steel Press | Carbon steel
- Heavy Steel Press Gas | Carbon steel
- SANHA®-Therm | Carbon steel
- SANHA®-Therm Industry | Carbon steel
- 3fit®-Press | Silicon bronze CuSi
- 3fit®-Push | Brass
- Pressing tools & accessories
NiroSan® SF (series 19000) | Stainless steel
The installation system consists of high-quality NiroSan® SF press fittings with red moulded sealing rings made of FKM (fluoro- and perfluoro elastomers) and NiroSan® stainless steel system pipes according to EN 10312.
Silicone-free stainless steel piping system
They are specially made for all applications that require silicone free components. Silicone-free moulded sealing rings are ideally suited to applications such as varnishing and painting industries.
NiroSan® SF press fittings and system pipes are individually wrapped in order to guarantee that they are completely silicone free and remain so during transport up until they are finally installed.
All NiroSan® SF press fittings are made of the material 1.4404 / AISI 316L (for moulded fittings) and 1.4408 (for threaded fittings and stainless steel precision castings). The material contains a minimum of 2.3 % molybdenum and a lower carbon content than the conventional steel quality 316. For this reason material no 1.4404 / 316L is a superior material with higher corrosion resistance than standard stainless steels.
NiroSan® SF system press fittings can be easily recognized by the red moulded sealing ring and the additional engraving with the letters "SF" (in the past sometimes in green print) outside.
Operating conditions for the NiroSan® SF press system
|Outer pipe diameter||Operating pressure|
|Water and aqueous solutions|
|d ≤ 108 mm||16 bar|
|Technical gases (non-toxic, non-flammable)|
|d ≤ 108 mm||16 bar|
NiroSan® SF press fittings
with silicone-free FKM sealing ring
| -20 °C - +160 °C
(depends on the medium)
|Type of thread: R/Rp thread according to EN 10226,
fastening thread: G thread according to ISO 228
Tool compatibility and Push & Stay
+ Tool compatibility: pressable with press jaws and slings with original SA, V and M profile up to and including 54 mm
+ Push & Stay function for safe, reliable installation in every location up to and including 54 mm
Fast installation, no risk of fire
The connection with stainless steel pipes by cold pressing enables a fast, time-saving installation and eliminates the risk of fire during the process. NiroSan® installation systems are therefore ideally suited for renovation work
Silicone-free sealing rings
The premium NiroSan® SF system is optimally suited for all applications that need an atmosphere free of silicone particles, such as the varnishing industry
High corrosion resistance
The premium stainless steel type 1.4404 (316L) and the exceptionally smooth, passivated surface of pipes and fittings lead to an excellent corrosion resistance
- All dimensions from 15 to 108 mm available
- Reliable, permanent connection with NiroSan® stainless steel system pipes:
- NiroSan® SF (1.4404/316L), silicon-free, TIG-welded, annealed, low carbon, high (≥ 2,3 %) molybdenum content for increased corrosion resistance. Labelled in black lettering.
- Thread according to EN 10226 and/or ISO7/1 Typ R and R/p
Areas of application
More applications on demand.
|Robertson Barracks, Northern Territory||NiroSan® Gas | Stainless steel, NiroSan® Industry | Stainless steel, NiroSan® SF | Stainless steel, NiroSan® | Stainless steel|
|Bahnstadt, Heidelberg||NiroSan® SF | Stainless steel, NiroSan® | Stainless steel|
|Woodtek Renewable, Shropshire||NiroSan® SF | Stainless steel|