SANHA couplings, half-couplings and pipe adaptors from mild steel are produced in black or galvanised versions and offer a wide range of economical options for the installation of heating and compressed air systems.
Wrought iron threaded fittings
SANHA threaded fittings made of wrought iron (pipe nipples and sockets) are manufactured from unalloyed quality steel in accordance with DIN EN 10241 and DIN EN 10083-2. They are available in both black and galvanisedversions and, in addition to a proven material, offer quick and easy installation for heating, cooling water, solar or compressed air systems, especially since no elastomer or Centell seal is required.
Operating conditions for SANHA® threaded fittings made of wrought iron
|Water and aqueous solutions|
25 bar bis 120 °C
20 bar bis 300 °C
|Technical gases (non-toxic, non-flammable)|
|1/8“…4“||1 bar / according to application|
|Thread design: Pipe thread: R/Rp thread according to EN 10226, Mounting thread (ÜWM):G-thread according to ISO 228|
- Quick and safe mounting due to thread sealing in the thread.
- Thread according to EN 10226 or ISO7/1 type R and Rp.
- No elastomer seal or centellated seal DCU necessary. Alignment is possible when hemp is used.
- Unalloyed quality steel according to DIN EN 10083-2.
- Steel grade: S195T to DIN EN 10027-1, material no. 1.0026 from welded tubes to DIN EN 10255.
- Black or hot-dip galvanised and free from such external and internal surface defects.
- from 1/8” to 4” incl. galvanised fittings