- NiroSan® | Stainless steel
- NiroSan® Gas | Stainless steel
- NiroSan® Industry | Stainless steel
- NiroSan® SF | Stainless steel
- NiroTherm® | Stainless steel
- NiroTherm® Industry | Stainless steel
- PURAPRESS® | Silicon bronze CuSi
- SANHA®-Press | Copper
- SANHA®-Press Gas | Copper
- SANHA®-Press Solar | Copper
- SANHA®-Press Chrome | Copper
- Heavy Steel Press | Carbon steel
- Heavy Steel Press Gas | Carbon steel
- SANHA®-Therm | Carbon steel
- SANHA®-Therm Industry | Carbon steel
- 3fit®-Press | Silicon bronze CuSi
3fit®-Push | Brass
- Pressing tools & accessories
3fit®-Push (series 23000) | Plastic
Practical Push-fit system with a safe and innovative lock function made using a copper alloy, similar to that used in the SANHA MultiFit®-Flex and MultiFit®-PEX multilayer composite pipes. All 3fit® components from SANHA are made in accordance to DVGW W 542 for heating installations, especially underfloor heating systems or other surface heating systems.
3fit®-Push system fittings offer a safe and reliable connection like the SANHA 3fit®-Press fittings (lock function) due to their ingenious design. The plug-in connection can be made quickly and requires no tools. This means that when 3fit®-Push fittings are used, no costs are incurred for the purchase, maintenance or repair of machine tools.
3fit®-Push plug-in fittings are ideal for applications where space is at a premium, such as building refurbishment, and ideal for instant repairs on older systems that require maintenance.
The 3fit®-Push system has been tested in accordance with DVGW Code of Practice W 534.
Operating conditions 3fit®-Push with MultiFit®-Flex multi-layered plastic pipes d ≤ 20 mm
|Water and aqueous solutions|
|Operating temperature||Operating pressure|
|+25 °C||16 bar|
|+50 °C||13 bar|
|+70 °C||10 bar|
|Type of thread: Pipe thread: R/Rp thread according EN 10226,
Fastening thread: G thread according to ISO 228
Features of the 3fit®-Push fittings
- Practical handling: With 3fit®-Push system fittings, connections can be made quickly, flexibly and permanently by simply plugging in
- No tools required: The innovative plug-in connection means that no tools are required, there is no wear and tear and there are no special costs for tool maintenance
- Small footprint: The 3fit-Push system is ideal for tight environments, such as refurbishment, due to the small footprint required when making the connection
- Protection against corrosion: The system is extremely resistant to dezincification and stress corrosion cracking (e.g. in drinking water installations). The extremely clean surface of the system fittings also contributes to this.
- Secure connection: Permanently tight connection with the following pipe types:
- MultiFit®-Flex multi-layer composite pipes PE-RT/Al/PE-RT with hygienic inner jacket, hermetically sealed aluminium layer and robust outer jacket. Higher temperature stability according to DIN 16833.
- MultiFit®-PEX multi-layer composite pipes made of PE-Xc 16 and 20 mm, oxygen-tight 5-layer pipes with a special plastic oxygen barrier EVOH (not for drinking water pipes)
- MultiFit® PE-RT multi-layer composite pipes made of PE-RT 16 mm, roll 400 m, oxygen-tight 5-layer pipes with a special plastic oxygen barrier EVOH (not for drinking water pipes)
- Suitable for panel heating systems up to a maximum of 6 bar
- Available in the dimensions 16 to 20 mm
- Transition thread to EN 10226 or ISO7/1 Type R and Rp
Areas of application
More applications on demand.
|Brain Box, Berlin||3fit®-Push | Brass, 3fit®-Press | Silicon bronze CuSi, NiroSan® | Stainless steel, SANHA®-Therm | Carbon steel|