- NiroSan® | Stainless steel
- NiroSan® Gas | Stainless steel
- NiroSan® Industry | Stainless steel
- NiroSan® SF | Stainless steel
- NiroTherm® | Stainless steel
- NiroTherm® Industry | Stainless steel
- PURAPRESS® | Silicon bronze
- SANHA-Press® | Copper
- SANHA-Press® Gas | Copper
- SANHA-Press® Solar | Copper
- SANHA-Press® Chrom | Copper
ACR Copper Press | Copper
- Heavy Steel Press | Carbon steel
- Heavy Steel Press Gas | Carbon steel
- SANHA®-Therm | Carbon steel
- SANHA®-Therm Industry | Carbon steel
- 3fit®-Press | Silicon bronze & PPSU
- 3fit®-Push | Brass
Streamline® ACR Copper Press Fittings are modern press fittings for numerous refrigeration and cooling applications (HVACR, VRV and VRF) up to 48 bar.
Double safety, unique design
The press fittings combine a variety of unique design features to offer the highest level of safety with easy and quick installation.
Not just one, but two sealing rings on each side of the fitting provide double safety for the connection. This, combined with their overall technical design results in 200 % more surface contact and seals the connection optimally. The precisely aligned distance between the sealing rings creates a trap zone that provides additional protection against leakage.
Why two seals?
Refrigerant molecules are difficult to trap due to their small size. That's why the team developed the industry's first DualSealTM design. The second sealing ring and the space between the two rings serve as a secondary sealing mechanism. The precisely measured distance between the sealing rings creates a barrier zone that serves as another barrier to refrigerant molecules.
The result is an HVACR press-fit system with a degree of tightness unrivaled in the market.
For all common copper pipes & refrigerants
ACR Copper Press Fittings enable and simplify the installation of refrigeration and cooling applications with a wide variety of refrigerants and are approved for connections with hard, half-hard and soft (annealed) copper pipes.
R-32, R-125, R-134a, R-290, R-404A, R-407A, R-407C, R-407F, R-407H, R-410A, R-417A, R-421A, R-422B, R-422D, R-427A, R-438A, R-444A, R-447A, R-447B, R-448A, R-449A, R-450A, R-452A, R-452B, R-452C, R-454A, R-454B, R-454C, R-457A, R-459A, R-507A, R-513A, R-513B, R-600A, R-718, R-1234ze, R-1234yf
Please refer to the current version of Regulation (EU) 517/2014 on fluorinated gases for details about which refrigerants may be used.
Fast and safe installation
The pressing is carried out with special press jaws or a press sling (from 1 1/8"). The tools have a "double contour" which allows the fitting and pipe to be pressed securely at three points at the same time (Tri-LockTM). Please contact us for advice on appropriate tools!
The design creates a particularly round pressing pattern and thus a more uniform, secure pressing. In addition, ACR Copper Press fittings made of CU-DHP / CW0024A with min. 99.9% pure copper are just as hard as solder fittings - not soft or susceptible to damage by dropping or similar.
No risk of confusion
The double beading makes it very clear that ACR Copper Press fittings are not intended for conventional applications such as drinking water. Additional security against mixing up with other press fittings is provided by the clear marking in blue and the label "ACR" - so it is immediately clear that the fittings are for cooling and refrigeration applications.
|ACR Copper Press|
|Dimensions||1/4" - 1 3/8"|
|Operating pressure||up to 48 bar|
|Operating temperature||-40 - +120 °C|
- Only fitting with primary and secondary seals, or DualSeal™ technology
- Extensive range of fittings for modern refrigeration and cooling applications
- Particularly round press pattern
- Compatible with R410A, R32 and many other gases in use
- Available in sizes ¼“ - 1 ⅜“
- Comparable installation lengths to conventional solder fittings
- Only fitting with three press points for a more durable joint and structural integrity
- Special jaws and slings available
- Press machines with 32 kN (e.g. Novopress) can be used. Please contact our Technical Department for information on other machines.
- Clear marking, no confusion with other fittings
- High security against refrigerant leakage
- Various Revit formats and CADmep available
- Packaged in clean, clear resealable bags and convenient pack quantities
You've just seen how our products can make your life easier and more comfortable. Are you convinced? Or do you have specific questions about installation, product range or areas of application?
Then call us now at +44 1628 819 245 or email us at email@example.com! The team will be happy to help.
Don't miss this opportunity to get the best solutions for your needs. Contact us today and let us show you why we are the experts in our field!
Streamline® is a brand and registered trademark of Mueller Streamline Co / Mueller Industries. All rights reserved.