Threaded Fittings +S+ | Malleable cast iron
SANHA threaded fittings are manufactured from malleable cast iron EN-GJMB-350-10 according to EN 1562, the design symbol “A” and fitted with connection threads according to EN 10226 and ISO 7/1. Thanks to their high resistance to vibration and impact, these high-grade and extremely stable moulded parts in malleable cast iron can be used in the toughest conditions.
Operating conditions for SANHA®
|Outer pipes diameter||Operating pressure|
|Water and aqueous solutions|
|1/8"…4"||25 bar from 20 °C to 120 °C|
|Interpolated values from 120 °C to 300 °C|
|20 bar to 300 °C|
|Pipe thread: R/Rp type thread according to EN 10226,
Fastening thread: G thread according to ISO 228
- SANHA threaded fittings allow for a particularly fast and easy installation, as they are produced with threads according to EN 10226 and ISO 7/1
- Type R and Rp and offer user-friendly wrench flats.
Excellent material & properties
- Galvanised and black malleable cast iron available
- Fittings manufactured according to design symbol A
- Surface protection against corrosion by galvanization
- Great protection against vandalism thanks to the strength of the material
- Comprehensive portfolio from 1/8” to 4”
Areas of application
More applications on demand.