- NiroSan® | Stainless steel
- NiroSan® Gas | Stainless steel
- NiroSan® Industry | Stainless steel
- NiroSan® SF | Stainless steel
- NiroTherm® | Stainless steel
NiroTherm® Industry | Stainless steel
- PURAPRESS® | Silicon bronze
- SANHA-Press® | Copper
- SANHA-Press® Gas | Copper
- SANHA-Press® Solar | Copper
- SANHA-Press® Chrom | Copper
- ACR Copper Press | Copper
- Heavy Steel Press | Carbon steel
- Heavy Steel Press Gas | Carbon steel
- SANHA®-Therm | Carbon steel
- SANHA®-Therm Industry | Carbon steel
- 3fit®-Press | Silicon bronze & PPSU
- 3fit®-Push | Brass
NiroTherm® Industry (series 98000) | Stainless steel
This installation system consists of high-quality NiroTherm® Industry press fittings with a red sealing ring made from FKM (Fluoro carbon) and NiroTherm® stainless steel system pipes. NiroTherm® Industry offers installers an attractive alternative whenever cost, durability and corrosion resistance are key requirements. The system is made from the material number 1.4301 (AISI 304). Due to the well-known corrosion resistance of stainless steel, NiroTherm® offers installers therefore a real alternative compared to conventional steels when it comes to closed systems in humid atmospheres such as screed. Since it needs considerably less isolation against humidity*, the installation is faster and labour costs accordingly lower.
NiroTherm® Industry system press fittings are marked on the outside with a read "HT" and a red dot.
All press fittings are also available in a labs-free version with EPDM o ring!
Operating conditions for NiroTherm® Industry press system from stainless steel
|Outer pipe diameter||Operating pressure|
|Water and aqueous solutions|
|d ≤ 108 mm||16 bar|
|Technical gases (non-toxic, non-flammable)|
|d ≤ 108 mm||16 bar|
|Operating temperature (FKM)||-20 °C - +160°C
(depends on the medium)
|Thread: Pipe thread: R/Rp thread according to EN 10226,
Fastening thread: G-thread (union nut) according to ISO 228
Tool compatibility and Push & Stay
+ Tool compatibility: pressable with press jaws and slings with original SA, V and M contour up to and including 54 mm
+ Push & Stay function for safe, reliable installation in every position
First class material, lower labour cost
NiroTherm® Industry is especially useful where carbon steel systems cannot be installed or need to be heavily protected against corrosion. NiroTherm® Industry needs less protection as the material itself offers an additional layer of safety.
Fast installation, no risk of fire
The connection with stainless steel pipes by cold pressing enables a fast, time-saving installation and eliminates the risk of fire during the process. NiroTherm® installation systems are therefore ideally suited for renovation work.
High corrosion resistance
The premium stainless steel type 1.4404 (316L) and the exceptionally smooth, passivated surface of pipes and fittings lead to an excellent corrosion resistance.
- All dimensions from 15 to 108 mm
- Secure, permanent connection with NiroSan® pipes
- Reliable, permanent connection with NiroTherm® and NiroSan® stainless steel system pipes:
- NiroTherm® (1.4301/304), optimized wall thickness, TIG welded, annealed for improved corrosion resistance
- Can also be combined with SANHA®-Therm carbon steel system pipes
- Thread according to EN 10226 and ISO7/1 Type R and Rp
Areas of application
More applications on demand.
|Sage Automation, Northern Territory||SANHA®-Therm Industry | Carbon steel, NiroSan® Industry | Stainless steel, NiroTherm® Industry | Stainless steel, SANHA-Press® Solar | Copper|
|Transtank, Western Global, Northern Territory||SANHA®-Therm Industry | Carbon steel, NiroSan® Industry | Stainless steel, NiroTherm® Industry | Stainless steel, SANHA-Press® Solar | Copper|
|Thyssen Krupp, Röhrsdorf bei Chemnitz||NiroSan® Industry | Stainless steel, NiroTherm® Industry | Stainless steel, NiroSan® | Stainless steel, NiroTherm® | Stainless steel|