SANHA® ball valves are made from the material CW617N (body) while the press ends are made from lead-free silicon bronze CuSi (CW 724R).
Our copper alloy ball valves are ideal for compressed air applications, water and heating installations, technical and industrial gases as well as cooling applications such as chilled water and glycol.
The valves are available in sizes 15 up to 54 mm and are tested and approved for reliable connections with copper pipes, NiroSan® stainless steel system pipes and SANHA®-Therm carbon steel pipes.
In cooling systems, the handle must stick out of the insulation. Especially for this purpose, the range also includes stem extensions in different sizes.
Operating conditions for SANHA® ball valves
|Up to 2 5/8"|
|Operating pressure||16 bar|
|Operating temperature||-30 °C - +120 °C|
+ tool compatibility: pressable with press jaws and slings with original SA, V and M contour up to and including 54 mm
+ Leak path feature (certified forced leakage before pressing with EPDM and HNBR sealing rings) in combination with
+ Push & Stay function for safe, reliable installation in every position
Fast installation, no risk of fire
The connection by cold pressing enables a fast, time-saving installation and eliminates the risk of fire during the process.
Exceptional flexibility of the piping system
Reliable, permanent connection with following pipes:
- NiroSan® (1.4404/316L), TIG-welded, annealed, low carbon, high (≥ 2,3 %) molybdenum content for increased corrosion resistance. Labelled in black lettering
- NiroSan® ECO (1.4404/316L), optimized wall thickness, TIG-welded, annealed, low carbon, high ( ≥ 2,3 %) molybdenum content for increased corrosion resistance
- NiroSan®-F (1.4521/444), TIG-welded, pickled for improved corrosion resistance, nickle-free
- copper pipes according to EN 1057
- SANHA®-Therm installation pipes according to EN 10305-3 and/or EN 10346
The range includes stem extensions in different sizes for applications where the handle must stick out of the insulation.