- NiroSan® | Stainless steel
- NiroSan® Gas | Stainless steel
- NiroSan® Industry | Stainless steel
- NiroSan® SF | Stainless steel
- NiroTherm® | Stainless steel
- NiroTherm® Industry | Stainless steel
- PURAPRESS® | Silicon bronze CuSi
- SANHA®-Press | Copper
- SANHA®-Press Gas | Copper
- SANHA®-Press Solar | Copper
SANHA®-Press Chrome | Copper
- Heavy Steel Press | Carbon steel
- Heavy Steel Press Gas | Carbon steel
- SANHA®-Therm | Carbon steel
- SANHA®-Therm Industry | Carbon steel
- 3fit®-Press | Silicon bronze CuSi
- 3fit®-Push | Brass
- Pressing tools & accessories
SANHA®-Press Chrom (series 16000) | Copper
System press fittings from copper and copper alloys for copper pipes with a black moulded EPDM (=ethylene propylene dien rubber) sealing ring for brilliant chrome-plated copper pipes according to EN 1057.
SANHA®-Press Chrom system fittings are the ideal solution for visible water-carrying installations in combination with brilliant chrome-plated pipes, for example in the bath.
The combination of modern press technology, small measurements and the chrome-plated surface offer a time-saving and very attractive installation. The chrome surface is easy to clean and needs little care after it is installed.
Operating conditions for SANHA®-Press Chrom made from copper and copper alloys
|Outer pipe diameter||Operating pressure|
|Water and aqueous solutions|
|d ≤ 28 mm||16 bar|
with black EPDM sealing ring
|-30 °C - +120 °C|
|Type of thread: Pipe thread: R/Rp-thread according to EN 10226,
Fastening thread (union nut): G-thread according to ISO 228
+ tool compatibility: pressable with press jaws and slings with original SA, V and M contour up to and including 54 mm
+ Leak path feature (certified forced leakage before pressing with EPDM and HNBR sealing rings) in combination with
+ Push & Stay function for safe, reliable installation in every position
Fast installation, no risk of fire
The connection with stainless steel pipes by cold pressing enables a fast, time-saving installation and eliminates the risk of fire during the process. SANHA®-Press Chrome installation systems are therefore ideally suited for renovation work.
High corrosion resistance
The exceptionally smooth, passivated surface of pipes and fittings leads to an excellent corrosion resistance.
- All practical dimensions from 12 to 28 mm
- Reliable, permanent connection with copper pipes according to EN 1057
- Thread according to EN 10226 and/or ISO7/1 Typ R und Rp
Areas of application
More applications on demand.
|America's Cup HQ, Portsmouth||SANHA®-Press Gas | Copper, SANHA®-Press Chrome | Copper, PURAPRESS® | Silicon bronze CuSi, SANHA®-Press | Copper|