SANHA®-Therm Industry (series 28000) | Carbon steel
The SANHA®-Therm Industry installation system consists of tried and trusted SANHA®-Therm Industry system press fittings with a red moulded FKM (fluoro and perfluoro elastomer) sealing ring for high temperature applications and SANHA®-Therm carbon steel system pipes according to EN 10305-3.
The carefully manufactured installation system and its components offer a very attractive economical solution for closed heating circuits. At the same time, SANHA®-Therm Industry is exceptionally well suited for compressed air and fire extinguishing systems according to EN 10346 (DZ version). The variant "Contiflo" on the other hand offers hot-dip galvanized unalloyed steel system pipes (E195) according to EN 10305-3 which allow an especially easy deformation. Our C-Steel system is also available in a special LABS* free version (series 27000).
Carbon steel pipes and fittings require special care and treatment in terms of corrosion protection and can therefore only be used when the specific SANHA installation requirements are followed. These can be ordered at uksanhacom or 01628 / 81 92 45.
Please note that the pressing of sprinkler systems requires a special high-pressure sling.
SANHA®-Therm Industry system press fittings are labelled with the red letters „HT“ printed on the outside.
*LABS = paint wetting disruptive substances
Operating conditions for SANHA®-Therm Industry system press fittings from galvanized C-steel
|Outer pipe diameter||Operating pressure|
|Water and aqueous solutions|
|d ≤ 108 mm||16 bar|
|Technical gases (non-toxic, non-flammable)|
|d ≤ 108 mm||16 bar|
|Operating temperature |
SANHA®-Therm Industry with red
FKM sealing ring
-20 °C - +200 °C
Type of thread: Pipe thread: R/Rp thread according to EN 10226, fastening thread: G thread according to ISO 228
- Tool compatibility and Push & Stay
+ Tool compatibility: pressable with press jaws and slings with original SA, V and M contour up to and including 54 mm
+ Push & Stay function for safe, reliable installation in every position
- Fast installation, no risk of fire: The connection with stainless steel pipes by cold pressing enables a fast, time-saving installation and eliminates the risk of fire during the process. NiroSan® installation systems are therefore ideally suited for renovation work.
- High corrosion resistance: The premium stainless steel type 1.4404 (316L) and the exceptionally smooth, passivated surface of pipes and fittings lead to an excellent corrosion resistance.
- All dimensions from 15 to 108 mm including 64 mm available
- Reliable, permanent connection with SANHA®-Therm C-steel system pipes according to EN 10305-3 / EN 10346 (DZ version) -
- Multiple combinations for increased flexibility:
- SANHA®-Therm C-steel system pipes, galvanized on the outside:
- Longitudinally welded, pressure tight, wall thickness optimized and galvanized on the outside
- Outside galvanization for ideal use with all heating applications as tere is no risk of pump clogging through particles
- unalloyed steel E195 (RST 34-2) material number 1.0034 according to EN 10305-3
- Condition on delivery +CR1
- SANHA®-Therm C-steel system pipes in DZ version, galvanized on the in- and outside:
- Longitudinally welded, wall thickness optimized precision steel pipes from unalloyed steel
- Installation pipes from continuously galvanized steel (Sendzimir process) according to EN 10346
- Higher corrosion resistance due to Sendzimir galvanmization on both sides and therefore ideally suited for use in fire extinguishing and sprinker systems
- After galvanization the material is an E 195 (Z275 MBO) steel with the material number 1.0034 according to EN 10305-3
- Condition on delivery +CR2
- Available in the dimensions 22 to 108 mm (sprinkler portfolio)
- SANHA®-Therm „Contiflo“ C-steel system pipes, galvanized:
- Thin-walled hot-dip galvanized precision pipes from unalloyed steel E195 with the material number 1.0034 according to EN 10305-3
- Allows easy deforming processing
- Invisible weld seam
- Clean, dry and greaseless surface
Areas of application
- Compressed air (dry, oil content ≤ 25 mg/m³)
- Heating - closed circuits (no DZ pipes)
- Fire extinguishing systems (with DZ pipes)
- Ship building
- Solar systems
More applications on demand.
|Szkoła Dywity||SANHA®-Therm Industry (series 28000), SANHA®-Therm (series 24000)|
|Transtank, Western Global, Northern Territory||SANHA®-Press Solar (series 12000/13000), NiroSan® Industry (Serie 18000), NiroTherm® Industry (series 98000), SANHA®-Therm Industry (series 28000)|
|Sage Automation, Northern Territory||NiroSan® Industry (Serie 18000), NiroTherm® Industry (series 98000), SANHA®-Press Solar (series 12000/13000), SANHA®-Therm Industry (series 28000)|
|BT Rangers & Government, Northern Territory||SANHA®-Therm Industry (series 28000), SA series 5000|
|PowerWater, Alice Springs||NiroSan® (series 9000), SA series 4000, SANHA®-Therm Industry (series 28000)|
|Waffelbäckerei Meyer, Venne||SANHA®-Therm (series 24000), SANHA®-Therm Industry (series 28000)|
|IDEA Geothermie||SANHA®-Therm (series 24000), SANHA®-Therm Industry (series 28000)|
|ENERCON, Aurich||NiroSan® Industry (Serie 18000), SANHA®-Therm Industry (series 28000)|