SANHA RefHP | Copper
In air conditioning and refrigeration technology, particularly in commercial and industrial refrigeration systems, environmentally friendly solutions are becoming more and more important. Optimum results can be obtained by an increase in efficiency and the use of ecologically safe refrigerants such as CO2 (R744), which are mainly used in the transcritical part with higher operating pressures. However, the use of CO2 leads to higher operating pressures potentially up to 130 bar.
Specifically designed for high pressure operations
SANHA RefHP fittings are specifically designed for such operating pressures. They are ideally suited for pipes in refrigeration systems with a maximum operating pressure of up to 130 bar (other pressures on request), a minimum temperature of -196 ° C and a maximum temperature of 150 °C for fluids in Group 2 according to European Pressure Equipment Directive (PED 97 / 23 / EC). Dimensions and tolerances for capillary joints in accordance with the EN 14276-1, Annex B with pipes according to EN 378-2 and EN 14276-2.
Practical tip for processing
Fittings and pipes must be connected with silver solder with min. 5 % Ag according to EN ISO 17672 (SANHA article number 84938). We also recommend the use of a flux FH 10 in accordance with DIN EN 1045 for brazing of copper alloys. The installation of the fittings must be in compliance with all relevant technical rules and regulations, in particular DIN EN 378-2 "Refrigeration systems and heat pumps", must be followed in detail. SANHA RefHP fittings are marked with the engraving "SA CuFe" and the respective dimension.
Operating conditions for SANHA Ref HP high pressure fittings from CuFeP2
|Outer pipe diameter||Operating pressure|
|d ≤ 2 1/8"||130 bar|
|Operating temperature||-196 °C - +150 °C|
General advantages of our high pressure solder fittings
- Ideal for use in high-pressure applications such as refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, especially for CO2 systems
- For pressures up to 130 bar
- RefHP fittings are compatible with all four CuFe pipe types available on the market, offering a high degree of flexibility:
- KME – CL12
- HALCOR – TALOS XS
- Mueller - XHP
- all other pipes made from CW 107 according to EN 12449 / EN 12735
- SANHA has more than 50 years of experience in the production of solder fittings and maintains very close manufacturing tolerances.
- Cost competitive to K65
- Highest European quality through production at our own plant in Ternat, Belgium.
- Wide range of fittings up to 2 1/8”.
- Optimum cleaning of the fittings results in a carbon value of <0.5mg C/dm². This is decisive for the quality of the soldered connection as carbon residues can lead to pitting corrosion at higher soldering temperatures.
- Easy recognition before and after installation: Pipes and fittings are clearly marked so that all components can be identified at a glance. In addition, the material is slightly magnetic and can be easily distinguished from copper using a neodymium magnet – a very practical advantage!
- Corrosion-proof material
- The highly stable CuFe2P ensures easy and cost-effective installation.
- Excellent machining properties, no toxic chemical elements.
- Makes a significant contribution to an energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly cooling system:
- Compared to conventional systems, as much as 25 % energy can be saved in transcritical CO2 systems!
- This is particularly important for supermarkets, where cooling systems operate 24/7.
- Suitable for installation under the European Pressure Equipment Directive.
- Transition fittings available in metric sizes.
Advantages over TIG welding of stainless steel
- The lower weight compared to stainless steel reduces installation costs, material use and improves handling.
- Quick and easy installation thanks to proven and installer-friendly soldering technology compared to TIG welding.
Areas of application
- Refrigeration systems
- High pressure
|Postfuhramt, Polen||SANHA RefHP|
|Food market Biedronka, ZielonaGóra, Polen||SANHA RefHP|
|Food market Biedronka, Aleksandrow Kujawski, Polen||SANHA RefHP|
|Market Makro Cash and Carry, Częstochowa, Polen||SANHA RefHP|
|Market Makro Cash and Carry, Opole, Polen||SANHA RefHP|
|Food market Piotr i Pawel, Bydgoswcz, Polen||SANHA RefHP|
|Auchan Gyömrői Hungary, Ungarn||SANHA RefHP|
|NESCO champignonkwekerij, Sint-Oedenrode||SANHA RefHP|
|ProMessa, Deventer||NiroTherm® (Serie 91000), SANHA RefHP, SANHA®-Press (series 6000), PURAPRESS® (series 8000)|
|Staay Van Rijn, Venlo||SANHA RefHP|
|Katoennatie, Gent||SANHA RefHP|
|Carrefour, Bruxelles||SANHA RefHP|
|ICA MAXI, Kungsbacka Sweden||SANHA RefHP|
|Carrefour, Essen||SANHA RefHP|