Threaded brass fittings | Brass
Threaded brass fittings (material no. CW617N, composition CuZn40Pb2) are well-suited for the use in a wide range of applications such as heating, rain water or water /glycole mixtures (or similar water with frost protection additives). Threaded brass fittings are durable and easy to install and have a high Brinell hardness for increased corrosion protection.
Our programme of threaded brass fittings also includes brass extensions. These are produced in accordance with all relevant quality requirements of the German Sanitary Brass Quality Union ("Gütegemeinschaft Messing-Sanitär, GMS) and are marked with the Quality Sign RAL-GZ 643 ausgezeichnet. The wide range of different threaded brass fitting dimensions from ¼“ up to 2 1/2“ as well as several different chromed versions off installers the option of finding the right fitting for the application in question.
Operating conditions for SANHA® threaded fittings from brass
|Outer pipe diameter||Operating pressure|
|Water and aqueous solutions|
|1/4"…2 1/2"||10 bar - 90 °C|
Type of thread:
- Fast and easy installation, thread according to ISO 228, Type G for catalogue numbers 421, 521, 523, 551, 552, 611, 612, 613, 614, 622, 626, 751, 761, 911, 976, 976F, 977, 977F
- Short pipe thread according to EN 1254-4 Type Rk / Rp for catalogue numbers 221, 222, 223, 224, 271, 272, 522, 531, 541, 542
- High corrosion resistance thanks to the optimized material and the low Brinell hardness <110 HB). The Brinell hardness test is commonly used to determine the hardness of materials like metals and alloys. The test is achieved by applying a known load to the surface of the tested material through a hardened steel ball of known diameter. The diameter of the resulting permanent impression in the tested metal is then measured and calculated.
- Wide range of fitting dimensions from ¼“ up to 2 1/2“ inckl. extensions
- Extremely clean surface of all fittings for high corrosion resistance and hygiene
Areas of application
- Inert gases
- Cooling water pipes