PURAFIT® (series 3000) | Lead-free silicon bronze
We produce threaded fittings of the series PURAFIT® - just like our press fittings PURAPRESS® - from the completely lead-free premium material silicon bronze CuSi. This copper alloy is optimally adapted for the use in drinking water systems as it fulfills the strict legal requirements of the Drinking Water Directive. By using lead-free PURAFIT® capillary fittings, installers can always be certain that they will not be subject to any legal claims in case the lead tolerances are exceeded.
Also, lead-free threaded fittings satisfy the market's desire for safe and healthy drinking water installations. PURAFIT® threaded fittings from CuSi are tested and certified by all relevant national and international certification bodies and can be used for a wide variety of applications in the sanitary and heating industry.
Operating conditions for SANHA PURAFIT® threaded fittings made from lead-free silicon bronze
|Dimensions||Operating pressure depending on the temperature|
|Water and aqueous solutions|
|1/8"…3/4"||25 bar - 120 °C |
16 bar - 225 °C
|1"…3"||16 bar - 120 °C |
6 bar - 225 °C
|Technical gases (non-toxic, non-flammable)|
|1/8"…3"||16 bar / depending on application|
|Type of thread: Pipe thread: R/Rp-thread according to EN 10226, Fastening thread (union nut): G-thread according to ISO 228|
- Fast and secure installation due to a sealing thread feature in the thread.
- Thread according to EN 10226 and ISO7/1 Type R and Rp. Please note that a proprietary teflon tape may be used in practice to accommodate manufacturing tolerances between the fittings.
- Spanner flats for user-friendly and easy installation
- Lead-free alloy silicon bronze CuSi: PURAFIT® fittings offer a unique hygienic solution for drinking water installations due to the exclusive use of lead-free premium silicon bronze.
- Optimum corrosion resistance as dezincification-resistant and free of tension crack corrosion.
- No risk of fire thanks to the type of connection (no open flame).
- No porosity of casting due to the high material density
- All dimensions from 1/8" to 3" including valve and pipe extensions
Areas of application
- Drinking water
- Flammable gases
- Solar systems
- Fire extinguishing systems
- Sprinkler systems (wet)
- Inert gases
- Cooling water pipes
- Compressed air
|Hampton by Hilton, Freiburg||SANHA heating circuit distributors, NiroTherm® (Serie 91000), SANHA®-Therm (series 24000), PURAFIT® (series 3000)|