SANHA wall heating module
SANHA wall heating modules are a completely new, space-saving system for room heating and cooling. The system is characterized by the exceptionally high living comfort it provides, the ease of installation, very high energy efficiency compared to conventional heating systems as well as its positive impact on our health.
SANHA wall heating modules can be installed nearly everywhere, even in roof slopes.
The module is a patented, pre-constructed element made of special heating mortar and includes integrated multi-layer plastic pipes (PE-RT/AL/PE-RT). The maximum heating capacity is 210 W/m². All modules can be operated with a supply temperature of up to 60 °C. The heating mode is certified in accordance with EN 1264.
High energy efficiency
- Radiant heat transfers temperature by electromagnetic waves without unpleasant or inconvenient air turbulences. Since the human body - similar to the rays of the sun - is warmed directly when it comes into contact with the waves, the room temperature can be kept around 3 - 4 °C lower compared to conventional convection heating. This can often equal savings of on average 15 - 20 %
- Very good energy efficiency even at low temperatures
- Ideal combination with all conventional heat generators as well as heat pumps: The wall heating modules can be used to complement or completely replace conventional radiators
- A maximum heating output of 210 W/m² can be achieved
- Wall heating modules are supplied with a plastered finish ready for painting or wallpapering
- All of the work steps, from installation up to connection to the heating system, can be easily executed by the installer
- Wall heating modules can be dimensioned similar to normal radiators.
- Wall heating modules can be installed on masonry walls, timber walls and dry-wall studs as well as on roof slopes up to 45°
- The modules can be installed in landscape or portrait format
- 4 different lengths allow practically any combination
Healthy room climate
- As there is no convection, dust is not stirred up
- The heated walls permanently prevent the formation of dangerous mould as is often found in modernised old buildings
- Alongside the purely health-related aspects, this also means substantial protection of the building itself
- The radiated heat does not cause unhealthy, dry room air as with conventional radiators
- Plus X Award for innovation, quality and functionality
- BVF-Award of the German Union for Area Heating and Cooling (Bundesverband Flächenheizungen und Flächenkühlungen)
- DIN CERTCO-certified
Multiple Areas of application
SANHA® wall heating modules are ideally suited for new buildings as well as for the speedy and cost-efficient renovation of existing buildings and can be used for both heating and cooling.
Areas of application
- Cooling water
More applications on demand.
|Alter Güterbahnhof, Freiburg||NiroSan Gas (series 17000), NiroSan® (series 9000), NiroTherm® (Serie 91000), SANHA®-Press (series 6000), PURAPRESS® (series 8000), SANHA®-Therm (series 24000), 3fit®-Press (series 25000 Pb-free), SANHA heating circuit distributors, SANHA wall heating module|
|Bayer AG, Chemiepark Leverkusen||SANHA wall heating module|
|Freiraum Living, Freiburg||NiroTherm® (Serie 91000), SANHA®-Therm (series 24000), SANHA heater connections, SANHA wall heating module|
|Neubau Fa. Blau||NiroSan Gas (series 17000), NiroSan® (series 9000), SANHA®-Press (series 6000), PURAPRESS® (series 8000), SANHA®-Therm (series 24000), 3fit®-Press (series 25000 Pb-free), SANHA heating circuit distributors, SANHA wall heating module|