3fit®-Press (series 25000 Pb-free)
3fit®-Press system press fittings made of lead-free silicon bronze CuSi for use in a system with MultiFit®-Flex and MultiFit®-PEX multi-layer plastic pipes by SANHA according to DVGW W 542 (for drinking water and heating installations) as well as copper pipes. More information on the adequate pipes under "Safe connection" below.
The 3fit®-Press system is approved according to DVGW W 534.
Operating conditions for 3fit®-Press with MultiFit® pipes d ≤ 63 mm
|Operating temperature||Operating pressure|
|Water and aqueous solutions|
|+25 °C||16 bar|
|+50 °C||13 bar|
|+70 °C||10 bar|
|Operating temperature |
3fit®-Press system fittings with black EPDM sealing ring
|-30 °C - +70 °C|
Type of thread:
Pipe thread: R/Rp thread according to EN 10226
Fastening thread: G thread according to EN 228
- Pressable with press jaws and slings with original TH, B, F, H and U contour up to and including 54 mm
Push & Stay function
- For safe, reliable installation in every position
Unique lead-free alloy
- Our specially developed completely lead-free material silicon bronze CuSi helps to fulfill the strict Drinking Water Directive (DWD). Installers are always safe from any legal claim should the lead concentration exceed the tolerances set forth in the DWD.
- MultiFit® pipes are easy to bend and to install and absolutely safe to use. They are optimised for the distribution of water on the respective floors
- These SANHA fittings have two sealing rings for additional safety!
Fast installation, no risk of fire
- The connection with multi-layer pipes by cold pressing enables a fast, time-saving installation and eliminates the risk of fire during the process. 3fit®-Press installation systems are therefore ideally suited for renovation work.
High corrosion resistance
- The extremely smooth surface of our system fittings leads to an exceptionally high corrosion resistance. No porosity of the casting due to high material density.
- All dimensions from 16 to 63 mm
- Safe, permanent connection with:
- MultiFit-Flex® multi-layer composite pipe from PE-RT/Al/PE-RT with hygienic inner layer, hermetically sealed aluminium layer and robust outer casing. Higher temperature stability.
- MultiFit-PEX® multi-layer composite pipe from PE-Xc 16 and 20 mm, oxygen-impermeable 5-layer pipes with a special plastic oxygen-barrier EVOH (not for drinking water); available with or without velcro plates for easy installation.
- Copper pipes
Transition thread according to EN 10226 and ISO7/1 as well as R/Rp type
Areas of application
- Drinking water
- Closed cooling circuits
|NH Hotel, Essen||NiroSan® (series 9000), SANHA®-Therm (series 24000), 3fit®-Press (series 25000 Pb-free)|
|Hotel Cologne City Steigenberger Barcelo||3fit®-Press (series 25000 Pb-free), PURAFIT® (series 3000)|
|Arborea Marina Resort, Neustadt||NiroTherm® (Serie 91000), SANHA®-Press (series 6000), SANHA®-Therm (series 24000), 3fit®-Press (series 25000 Pb-free)|
|Wentworth-Kaserne, Herford (GER)||3fit®-Press (series 25000 Pb-free), NiroSan® (series 9000)|
|Alter Güterbahnhof, Freiburg||NiroSan® Gas (series 17000), NiroSan® (series 9000), NiroTherm® (Serie 91000), SANHA®-Press (series 6000), PURAPRESS® (series 8000), SANHA®-Therm (series 24000), 3fit®-Press (series 25000 Pb-free), SANHA heating circuit distributors, SANHA wall heating module, SANHA®-Box|
|Campus Futura, Hamburg||NiroSan® (series 9000), 3fit®-Press (series 25000 Pb-free)|
|Neubau Fa. STO, Villach||SANHA®-Therm (series 24000), 3fit®-Press (series 25000 Pb-free)|
|Landeskrankenhaus Mödling||3fit®-Press (series 25000 Pb-free)|
|Kurklinik Bad Pirawath||NiroSan® (series 9000), SANHA®-Therm (series 24000), 3fit®-Press (series 25000 Pb-free)|
|Neubau Fa. Blau||NiroSan® Gas (series 17000), NiroSan® (series 9000), SANHA®-Press (series 6000), PURAPRESS® (series 8000), SANHA®-Therm (series 24000), 3fit®-Press (series 25000 Pb-free), SANHA heating circuit distributors, SANHA wall heating module|
|Ibis Hotel, Hallbergmoos||3fit®-Press (series 25000 Pb-free)|