Fixed water extinguishing systems
In the event of a fire, not only human lives but also often high values are at stake. The proper functioning of the respective water extinguishing system is therefore of utmost importance. SANHA press systems are ideally suited for the connection of fixed water extinguishing systems for many reasons.
System pipes and press fittings from the extensive SANHA® product range allow individual adaptation. Depending on the respective requirements and regulations, the certified product lines NiroSan®, SANHA®-Press | PURAPRESS® and SANHA®-Therm are available.
- NiroSan® system press fittings with black EPDM gasket
- NiroSan® Industry system press fittings with red special elastomer seal
- NiroSan® stainless steel system pipes made of Cr-Ni-Mo steel, material no. 1.4404 according to DIN EN 10088
Copper and copper alloys
- SANHA®-Press | PURAPRESS® system press fittings made of copper, Cu-DHP, CW024A (fittings) and lead-free silicon bronze CW 724 R (threaded parts, castings) with black EPDM gasket
- SANHA®-Therm system press fittings made of quality C-steel, material no. 1.0034 (E 195) to DIN EN 10305 with black EPDM gasket
- SANHA®-Therm DZ system pipes made of unalloyed quality steel, material no. 1.0034 (E 195) to DIN EN 10305, sendzimir galvanised inside and out
Fire hydrant systems DIN 14462
|Wet systems (EPDM)||NiroSan®-System 9000 & 9700|
|SANHA®-Press | PURAPRESS®|
|SANHA®-Therm System 24000 & DZ|
|Dry systems (FKM)||NiroSan® Industry 18000|
|Wet-Dry Systems (FKM)||NiroSan® Industry 18000|