SANHA® Heavy Steel Press (series 70000)
Saves time and money: Good alternative to welded steel pipes
With the press connectors of our new SANHA® Heavy Steel Press system, we offer a safe and cost-effective alternative to welding for joining thick-walled steel pipes*. This allows construction projects to be carried out significantly faster - and more economically.
Press fittings offer high flexibility
Press fittings made of galvanized carbon steel are suitable for installing seamless, welded, black, galvanized or epoxy-coated pipes.
Especially in poorly accessible, angled locations or for installations above head height, our new system is an excellent solution. Compared to a welded joint, fabricators can save up to 60% of the time. It is obvious that this also pays off for builders and investors.
* The pipe wall thicknesses comply with DIN EN 10220 and 10255.
Operating conditions for SANHA® Heavy Steel Press series 70000
|Outside pipe diameter||Operating pressure|
|d ≤ 1/2 to 2"||16 bar|
SANHA® Heavy Steel Press with EPDM sealing ring
|-30 °C - +120 °C|
|Thread design: Pipe-thread : R/Rp-according to EN 10226|
- Easy, rapid processing thanks to pressing technology
- Grip ring and spacer on the fitting (in front of the actual sealing ring) prevent damage when the fitting is pushed onto the pipe
- connection is additionally strengthened by the grip ring
- 200% larger surface area of the sealing ring ensures a permanently tight connection
- dimensions from 1/2 to 2"
What does this mean for you as a fabricator?
- higher economic efficiency: up to 60 % less assembly time for the connection compared to welding
- high flexibility due to many dimensions of the fittings
- no open flame, no additional effort for fire protection precautions, fire watch etc.
- higher overall service life of the construction project due to high quality zinc-nickel coating
Areas of application
More applications on demand.