SANHA®-Therm (series 24000)
The SANHA®-Therm installation system consists of tried and trusted SANHA®-Therm press fittings from carbon steel (c-steel) with a black sealing ring from EPDM (ethylene propylene dien rubber monomere) and SANHA®-Therm carbon steel pipes according to EN 10305-3.
The carefully manufactured installation systen and its components offer an economically attractive solution for closed heating installations. At the same time, SANHA®-Therm ist especially well suited for pressurised air and fire extinguishing systems according to EN 10346 (DZ version). The variant "Contiflo" also offers galvanized system pipes which are characterized by being easy to bend. Our C-steel system is furthermore available as a LABS*-free version (series 27000).
Carbon steel pipes need special treatment concerning corrosion and can therefore only be used when all relevant general norms and regulations arefollowed.
SANHA®-Therm press fittings are marked with a red dot on the outside.
* LABS = paint wetting disruptive substances
Operating conditions for SANHA®-Therm system press fittings from carbon steel
|Outer pipe diameter||Operating pressure|
|Water and aqueous solution|
|d ≤ 108 mm||16 bar|
|Technical gases (non toxic, non flammable)|
|d ≤ 108 mm||16 bar|
SANHA®-Therm press fittings
with black EPDM sealing ring
|30 °C - +120 °C|
|Type of thread: Pipe thread: R/Rp thread according to EN 10226, |
Fastening thread: G thread according to ISO 228
+ tool compatibility: pressable with press jaws and slings with original SA, V and M contour up to and including 54 mm
+ Leak path feature (certified forced leakage before pressing with EPDM and HNBR sealing rings) in combination with
+ Push & Stay function for safe, reliable installation in every position
Fast installation, no risk of fire
The connection with stainless steel pipes by cold pressing enables a fast, time-saving installation and eliminates the risk of fire during the process. NiroSan® installation systems are therefore ideally suited for renovation work.
Permanent connection with carbon steel system pipes according to EN 10305-3 and/or EN 10346 (DZ version):
- SANHA®-Therm installation pipes, galvanized on the outside:
- TIG-welded, pressure tight precision steel pipes in unalloyed steel E195 (material no. 1.0034)
- Ideally suited for heating thanks to no galvanization of the inside = no risk of pump pollution
- Condition on delivery +CR1.
- SANHA®-Therm installation pipes, DZ version, galvanized on the in- and outside:
- TIG-welded, precision steel pipes with optimized wall thickness from unalloyed steel
- Pipes are made from continuously galvanized steel (Sendzimir process) according to EN 10346
- Higher corrosion resistance due to galvanization on both sides and therefore optimally suited for use in fire extinguishing and sprinkler systems
- Material E 195 (Z275 MBO) with the material no. 1.0034 according to EN 10305-3
- Condition on delivery +CR2
- Available in the dimensions 22-108 mm (sprinkler portfolio)
- SANHA®-Therm „Contiflo“ installation pipes, galvanized:
- Hot-dip galvanized unalloyed steel with optimized wall thickness
- Material E195, material no. 1.0034 according to EN 10305-3
- Optimized wall thickness allows easy deforming
- invisible welding seam
- Superior corrosion resistance due to galvanization of one or both sides (depending on version)
- All dimensions 12-108 mm including 67 mm
- Safe connection
- Thread compliant with EN 10226 and/or ISO7/1 type R and Rp
Areas of application
- Compressed air (oil free)
- Fire extinguishing systems (with DZ pipes)
- Heating - closed circuits (no DZ pipes)
- Ship building
Please contact us with any questions regarding our systems or the fields of application at webuksanhacom or 01628 819245 - we are always delighted to help!
We also offer FREE comprehensive on site training and CIBSE-approved CPD seminars.