SANHA Ref HP
In air conditioning and refrigeration technology, particularly in commercial and industrial refrigeration systems, environmentally friendly solutions are becoming more and more important. Optimum results are been obtained by an increase in efficiency and the use of ecologically safe refrigerants such as CO2 (R744), which are mainly used in the transcritical part with higher operating pressures. However, the use of CO2 leads to higher operating pressures potentially up to 130 bar.
SANHA Ref HP fittings are specifically designed for such operating pressures. They are ideally suited for pipes in refrigeration systems with a maximum operating pressure of up to 130 bar (other pressures on request), a minimum temperature of -196 ° C and a maximum temperature of 150 °C for fluids in Group 2 according to European Pressure Equipment Directive (PED 97 / 23 / EC). Dimensions and tolerances for capillary joints in accordance with the EN 14276-1, Annex B with pipes according to EN 378-2 and EN 14276-2. Practical tip for processing Fittings and pipes must be connected with silver solder with min. 5 % Ag according to EN ISO 17672 (SANHA article number 84938). We also recommend the use of a flux FH 10 in accordance with DIN EN 1045 for brazing of copper alloys. The installation of the fittings must be in compliance with all relevant technical rules and regulations, in particular DIN EN 378-2 "Refrigeration systems and heat pumps", must be followed in detail. SANHA Ref HP fittings are marked with the engraving "SA CuFe" and the respective dimension.
Operating conditions for SANHA Ref HP high pressure fittings from CuFeP2
|Outer pipe diameter||Operating pressure|
|d ≤ 2 1/8"||130 bar|
|Operating temperature||-196 °C - +150 °C|
- Ideal for use in high pressure applications such as refrigeration and air conditioning systems, in particular systems suited for the refrigerant CO2
- Lighter weight reduces installation costs, material usage and improves handling
- Quick and easy installation thanks to proven and processors friendly soldering technology instead of TIG welding stainless steel
- Optimum recognition before and after installation: pipes and fittings are clearly marked, so that all components can be easily detected. Moreover, the material is slightly magnetic and using a neodymium magnet easily distinguishable from copper - a very practical advantage!
- Corrosion resistant safe material
- highly stable material CuFe2P for easy and economical installation, excellent processing properties and without toxic elements
- Contributes decisively to an energy-efficient and environmentally friendly refrigeration system
- Suitable for installation under the European Pressure Equipment Directive
- Adaptor fittings inch to metric available
Areas of application
- Refrigeration systems
- High pressure
Please contact us with any questions regarding our systems or the fields of application at webuksanhacom or 01628 819245 - we are always delighted to help!
We also offer FREE comprehensive on site training and CIBSE-approved CPD seminars.