NiroSan® (series 9000)
The installation system consists of high-grade NiroSan® press fittings with an EPDM (=ethylene propylene dien rubber) moulded sealing ring and NiroSan® stainless steel system pipes according to EN 10312.
All NiroSan® press fittings are made from the premium stainless steel type 1.4404 / AISI 316L (for pressing components) and 1.4408 (for precision cast threaded stainless steel components). The material 1.4404 contains at least 2.3 % molybdenum, yet less carbon than the conventional type 1.4401. Thereby these materials are not only of equal value but in addition, material 1.4404 / 316L stands out on account of its considerably higher corrosion resistance.
The NiroSan® press system and its components are certified in accordance with the rules and regulations of all important European certification bodies.
Operating conditions for the NiroSan® press system
|Outside pipe diameter||Operating pressure|
|Water and aqueous solutions|
|d ≤ 108 mm||16 bar|
|Technical gases (non-toxic, non-flammable)|
|d ≤ 108 mm||16 bar|
|Operating temperature |
NiroSan® press fittings
with EPDM sealing ring
|-30 ° C - +120 ° C|
|Type of thread: R/Rp thread according to EN 10226, |
fastening thread: G thread according to ISO 228
+ tool compatibility: pressable with press jaws and slings with original SA, V and M contour up to and including 54 mm
+ Leak path feature (certified forced leakage before pressing with EPDM and HNBR sealing rings) in combination with
+ Push & Stay function for safe, reliable installation in every position
Fast installation, no risk of fire
The connection with stainless steel pipes by cold pressing enables a fast, time-saving installation and eliminates the risk of fire during the process. NiroSan® installation systems are therefore ideally suited for renovation work.
High corrosion resistance
The premium stainless steel type 1.4404 (316L) and the exceptionally smooth, passivated surface of pipes and fittings lead to an excellent corrosion resistance.
- All dimensions from 15 to 108 mm including 64 mm available
- Reliable, permanent connection with NiroSan® stainless steel system pipes:
- NiroSan® (1.4404/316L), TIG-welded, annealed, low carbon, high (≥ 2,3 %) molybdenum content for increased corrosion resistance. Labelled in black lettering.
- NiroSan® ECO (1.4404/316L), optimized wall thickness, TIG-welded, annealed, low carbon, high ( ≥ 2,3 %) molybdenum content for increased corrosion resistance.
- NiroSan®-F (1.4521/444), TIG-welded, pickled for improved corrosion resistance, nickle-free
- NiroTherm® (1.4301/304), optimized wall thickness, TIG-welded, annealed for improved corrosion resistance (not for drinking water).
- Thread according to EN 10226 and/or ISO7/1 Typ R und Rp
Areas of application
- Drinking water
- Fire extinguishing system (wet)
- Sprinkler systems (wet)
- Inert gases
- Cooling water pipes
- Ship building
- Compressed air (oil free)
Please contact us with any questions regarding our systems or the fields of application at webuksanhacom or 01628 819245 - we are always delighted to help!
We also offer FREE comprehensive on site training and CIBSE-approved CPD seminars.